Why we love Xero
If you’re looking for a multi-tasker, look no further than a small business owner. From the very beginning, small business owners wear many hats. They’re the salesperson, transport, marketing professional, payroll officer and more! As the business grows, these roles can be delegated to employees, but it’s important to create streamlined business processes from the very beginning to allow the business to function efficiently.
Xero is accounting software. But it’s so much more than that. It gives business owners the tools they need to save time, create & send invoices, track cash flow, report and analyse expenses… and so much more.
As accountants, clients who have their financials in order make tax time simpler and prepare themselves for a potential business sale in the future, by keeping all their ducks in a row.
Here are just some of the ways Xero can help you – the business owner:
- One system – any device! You can access your Xero account from your computer, smartphone or laptop, meaning you can work from anywhere at any time. No more “I’ll invoice you when I get back to the office”, simply fill and send on the go.
- Online invoicing means you’re able to be paid faster. Xero allows you to track when your invoices are opened, and they allow your customers to pay the invoice directly on the screen. No more memorising the bank details, opening your financial app and typing it in manually. Time saved for all = happy business!
- Automations allow the system to remind clients of outstanding invoices without you having to lift a finger.
- You can work from a single ledger, which means a shared set of data that both you and your accountant/financial advisor can work from. This is incredibly helpful when seeking advice from a professional. With a click of a button and we can check out your financials, diagnose the issue and give you a solution. All without you coming into our office with a folder of receipts!
- Reviewing past financial data has never been easier. With all of your records in one secure place, you can analyse the past and forecast the future with ease.
If you are interested in Xero and need a hand please Contact us today. LXD is able to set your file up on your behalf, we also offer training and support to assist you on your journey.
We’ll get you set up for future financial success with the best tools available.